F2F University of Chester 11/11

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by LauraJayne, Nov 1, 2011.

1. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Hey guys, so emails are out and we all know what's going on. So anyone joining me at chester on the 11th for their F2F? let me know guys, it's my uni I can help with directions if nothing else :D

2. vickyl23

vickyl23 New Member

Hiya, well done for getting a F2F interview!! I'm attending the same one, I need a bit of advice on how to get there and where to stay because I'm going to travel up the night before? xx

3. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Cool, congratulations :) where are you travelling from? there are quite a few places to stay close by, there is Rowland House which is less than a 5 min walk to the uni, or there is a travel lodge just inside the city centre, and it takes about 15 mins to walk to uni from there. Which ever one will be easy to get to the uni. When you get to the main entrance of the uni (exton park) you literally need to walk round to the right past the library and carry on walking down a narrow path (past a car park) then down through another car park and westminster building is across there. I can give some better instructions a bit later :D the uni is really small so you won't get too lost lol, is google maps helpful at all? x

4. vickyl23

vickyl23 New Member

I'm at Leeds but will be in Sheffield the night before so have to get a train from there. Do you have facebook? Easier to talk on there? xx

5. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Yep I do, Laura Hill :)

6. vickyl23

vickyl23 New Member

Thanks, added you :)