F2F Interviews: Northumbria Uni- November 8th

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by KirstyB, Nov 1, 2011.

1. KirstyB

KirstyB New Member

Hi everyone,

Just thought the interviews at Northumbria Uni needed their own thread.

Congratulations to everyone who made it through. :D

2. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

It looks like I'll be there! I tried to change the date due because I'm supposed to be in London but they said they can't guarantee anything until Friday and that all of the other dates are pretty packed out already so it looks like I'm cancelling my trip!

3. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Yay Charlotte!!! :D (sorry for crashing lol). Gutting to cancel a trip - I remember the issues I had changing my date last time!!!
    Good luck
    Xx

4. CharlotteSparkle

Apparently all of the interviews are packed out! I'll do whatever it takes to be there...I've spent a fair bit on the london trip so i'm going to find someone that wants to go lol. Hopefully it'll be worth it in the end :)

Fingers crossed!!!

5. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I hope you can find someone who wants to go - and I'm sure it will be worth it in the end!!!
    I've had to change when I'm going home for mine - small price!!!
    Xx

6. banable

banable New Member

Out of interest, which of you, who have been accepted speak another language aside from English??

7. CharlotteSparkle

I've cancelled my London plans so I shall be there for defs...Becky called me about trying to change interviews but I couldn't fit what they offered in with my busy busy schedule - they were SO helpful though! Nick and Becky are so cool :)

Got all of my paperwork sorted, so now the excitement/nerves are kicking in! So scared! I love the Disney recruiters though :D

I speak French, didn't get a chance to mention it in the first interview though.

8. LisaInWonderland

LisaInWonderland New Member

Interviews are definitely packed as i'll be coming from Manchester! looking forward to meeting everyone!! x