Exams

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bambi_mad, May 11, 2005.

1. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

Who else is hating exams right now with disney so close! The weather is so nice outside and all i want to do is sit outside and enjoy it but I have to sit inside and try and revise biology of the cell!!!!!! ugh!!

Is anyone else feeling really sick and tired of all these exams!!!??????

Oh well best get back to the revision!! laterz!

annie ;D

2. Anika

Anika New Member

Yes!!! I´m so fed up with uni right now... :(
    I finally finished a 40-pages paper yesterday, but I still have two oral exams, before I leave for Florida! That sucks!!!

I´m with you! :-\

3. A. LO

A. LO New Member

a 40 page paper?!?!!?!? holy crap! i'm never going back to school!

4. Anika

Anika New Member

;D
    Yeah, I can´t tell you how happy I am to take a break from uni for a year... :D

5. emma

emma New Member

im revisin bio too..grr pain u doin a levels?

6. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

no i'm at uni now!!! but bio at uni is mega hard and its so hard to revise bio of the cell when its so nice outside! :( :(

i really should do some revision as i havent done any yet and my exam is tomorrow!!!!

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(.yes to much work to do...i am dreading my next two years!!!!!!!!!!1 especially 3 rd year!!!!!!!!!! but im gunna make the most of these three months

good luck with all ur exams and revision.....

good luck in ur exam george!!!!!11.....my fingers are crossed for u! ;D

xxx

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

out of the four!!!!!!! my all time fav arears of education
    primary-secondary-college-uni

Primary and UNi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can be a child in both!>...well sorta........and uni uve nearly finished all ur edcuation.................in a few years will be over...............strange thought..................

but anyway on exams...............
    GOOD LUCK......... ;D ;D ;D ;D

9. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I don't have any exams.....but I do have a whole heap of design work to get finished in 3 weeks and 5 days!! :eek: I have to put up a whole display of my work from the second year to this year (my 4th!) AND try to sort out everything for Florida....so, altho I don't share the pain of exams with you this year (trust me, I've done enough over the years to last a lifetime!), I still have mega amounts of tiresome, boring, I-want-uni-to-finish-asap work to do!! :'(

Ellen x :D

10. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Well, I have a 60 page report due in a week tomorrow- and I'm only a quarter of the way through (oops :-[). Followed by a presentation and an oral exam, then in the few weeks after that I have 7 exams, so I will be extremely relieved when I have finished uni, and can concentrate on Disney whohoo!
    Charlotte x

11. Marie

Marie Guest

awww u guys! these exams/uni work suck dont they!
    Good luck evryone with uni work/exams...

Im in 3rd week of 4 weeks of exams... got one this afternoon!
    Im so sick of the library...
    Its kindof crazy doing exams, studying, working and preparing for disney and ive known for 6 mths im going!
    Cant imagine how crazy it must be for Ellen and Sarah!
    xxx

12. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Good Luck Marie! ;D
    Charlotte x

13. screamf1

screamf1 New Member

i have one exam left next week, so i'm enjoying the sunshine at the moment (although i'm sitting in the library right now  :()  cant wait to relax in the Florida sun!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

EVERYONE GOOD LUCK AND ALL THAT JAZZ ON UR EXAMS

;D

15. Anika

Anika New Member

Yes! Everyone: Good luck for your exams and much energy for your papers!!! ;)

16. Marie

Marie Guest

Thanks Charlotte and evryone!

Just got one left now next week like u Sarah...

Good luck u guys with all ur uni work and exams...

Hopefully it will make time go quicker... it has ever since i started exams last month...
    we'll be in florida in no time!

xxx

17. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

yup A-level exams suck and i haven't even started this lot yet!!! better get revising though!!!

i have 7 exams in the space of 10 days at the end of June and all my course work is being done at the moment

1 - 37 page report of business
    1 - 1000 word report of psychology
    1 - 1400 word experiment of psychology
    3x 40 page reports for leisure and recreation

the psychology one may not seem that many words but when u have to keep below that number and you have loads to write its pritty hard

be glad when its all over

;D GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ;D
    esp u alevel students out there

18. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

so glad im not u rite now lol i only hav 3 exams left and a tiny bit of coursework (im trying to pretend its only a tiny bit to make me feel better when its really so much more) ;D

19. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol..good trick of the mind ;D ;D ;D ;D...yeah just remerb kelly its just a tiny bit of work..k ;) ;D ;D ;D

20. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

June 17th is that the psychology exams? i'm on OCR doing crime and education how about you.

glad the cousrework is over now.

my exams start on june 14th