Eurovision!! lol

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by *Laura*, May 21, 2005.

1. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

just a wee note to say that im really sad and will be watching eurovision tonite! lol

clearly its all political anyway, like lets wait and see, but i predict greece giving cyprus 12 points and vice versa and watch norway give sweden 12 but not get that back in return, and also watch the UK get nothing from france!! i think we need to invite america to join in just so they can give the uk 12 points and then tony blair can lik george bushes arse and give 12 points back!! hahahaha

anyone else gonna be watching???

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

i will be watching !!!

;D ;D

3. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

lol ellen this might amuse you,. i found an old post of yours with your view on the eurovision! lol.....

here it is

on: May 15th, 2004, 06:17:24 pm  
    Started by eeyore22, Post by *Ellen*
    I just have to add...with no relevance to this subject what so ever!.....isn't the eurovision song contest a pile of crap?? who really gives a damn??? it's the most annoying tv show to come on once a year and uses up 3 1/2 hours of perfectly good BBC1 space when they could show a film, or at least something remotely better!! gggrrr...it really gets my goat!!  

lol happy viewing people, personalyl ole tezza wogan makes the night for me, and it makes a good base for a drinking game!!!!!!

laura
    xxxxx

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

I'll be watching, mostly coz there's nothing else on the tv tonight! but Im sure I would have ended up watching bits anyways!

Go Javine!

x

5. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i only watch it to see how bad some of the country's are worth a laugh

although wont be watching it tonight as i'm off out ;D

i predict uk 0 points - either way we still get through no matter what we get ;D

6. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

well its norway now - totally mad ;D

the UK one was pritty bad poor thing (ill) the song woulda suited turkey better lol

anyway i'm going out on a well deserved piss up now so see u all later

7. feeona

feeona New Member

ive watched it every year, its really poor like big bro is now but theres something that pulls me back to watch it again and again, i think its the hope that we will win!

gosh javine can sing!

8. feeona

feeona New Member

oh i really love that song from norway, the guys who sound a bit like bon jovi!!hehe im a proper geek

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

heres my vote  

Malta
    Switz
    denmark
    germany
    norway.........lol glam rock all the way
    Latvia
    sweeden
    russia.....yay natalia  :D

;D

10. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

I voted for Moldova cuz the song was hilarious. Though my vote didn't count... *sigh*

11. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

its all over....... :'(

well ok so greece won, they were the favourites to win and they did win, yawn.....

my faves were definately norway, they were jokes, i mean its all a load of bullshit anyway but like norway were damn funny.........would be fun to hang out with wigwam!!!! i voted for you norway........

and the countries that i thought were totally shit were.....

switzerland
    Bosnia (NEVER ATTEMPT TO BE ABBA, ITS NOT GOOD AND ITS NOT FUNNY)
    France
    Germany
    Turkey
    Moldova
    Switzerland

they were pants in my opinion, obviously there are just a lot of bad taste in europe.......

who knew israel wasnt part of europe??? my dad told me that tonite, i thought it was just european countries!

lol

i like hungary too!!!! nice little dance in there!!!! and i kinda really liked denmark, that school teacher, he can teach me a thing or 2! ;)

my best friend liked the las vegas guy....

well peeps, guess im heading to greece next may!

12. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

wow 18 point to the uk we're getting better lol

heres how it ended

http://www.eurovision.tv/english/scoreboard/scoreframe_final.html

so we came 22nd lol, poor javine having flu, not matter what they say its all poitics now days,

i totally agree with you however i onbly got to see up to turkey

jenine

13. Anika

Anika New Member

We´re last!!!  ;D
    Well, we kind of deserved it, because the song was just soooooooooooooo AWFUL!!! :p

14. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Yeah, Germany was a weird cross between bikers, Evanescense and Alanis Morisette. But the ABBA-ripoff was by far the worst!

15. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

lol mylittle pony.

didn't see germany's entry bummer, might have been funny to watch.

loved gradma bangs the drum lol. how bad can they get

16. Anika

Anika New Member

The songs are actually always kind of weird, but nevertheless, each year I end up watching the contest...It´s just a MUST. ;D

17. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Boonika bate toba! That's on my msnmsng now! I can't stop laughing at it. And Thank You, for all you supporters of the Norwegian contestants. In my opinion, they were the best, not because I'm Norwegian, but because they were! And Norway has had a lot of bad stuff through the years. Take Stig van Eijk, for example. Be glad you don't know that name...

Thank you very much, and goodnight...
    Kristin

18. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

just lloked at the scores properly and norway didn't give swizterland 12 points lol

however greece and cyprus did the if u give use 12 we'll give u 12 lol

19. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i saw the bit on bbc3 after and it was funnier than the main show ;D ;D

20. flavour

flavour New Member

some of the songs are really weird! i liked norway best!

but germany only 4 pts? i didn't expect much, but 4 pts? hahaha! didn't like the song and don't really like the artist either...she was 4th on german pop idol...did you guys know about the big cd-scandal before you could vote? wonder if that was a reason she got so few votes...