Does ICP provides meals??

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by constant, Mar 14, 2011.

1. constant

constant New Member

Hi everyone, my name is Constant and I have been selected to take part in Bell service in ICP 2011!!
    But I have a silly question, I wanna know if the ICP provides meals for their cast members? Or I just have to reserve some money for buying meals daily?? Hope someone can answer my question. : )

Cheers!

2. Alex88

Alex88 Member

You will earn money while working as an ICP participant, with this money you will have to buy your own food. You can shop at a grocery store and make your own dinners before/after work. If you don't bring any food to work, during your breaks you can go eat in the crew cafeteria at your workplace.

3. helium7suz

helium7suz New Member

The only time meals are provided is during certain special events. For example, there was an Epcot cast appreciation event last summer with a free buffet.

4. constant

constant New Member

Thanks everyone for answering!! So actually how much does the whole trip cost?
    Including air tickets?

5. helium7suz

helium7suz New Member

That really depends on where you're flying from and how much you want to spend on stuff while you're there.

6. helium7suz

helium7suz New Member

Just to confirm...they DO NOT provide meals while you're on the ICP. The apartments are all self-catered.

7. anjefferson

anjefferson New Member

8. EmilyJBC82

EmilyJBC82 New Member

nope, as far as im aware Disney DO NOT provide free meals at all to cast members

you have to provide your own food to eat during your breaks (as a lunch you make from home and take in each day) or you take your own money in to work and purchase something to eat on your breaks.....