Does anyone else not have an email yet?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by TalkingDug, Sep 29, 2011.

1. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

Have been checking my email all day, still nothing...

2. emma0504

emma0504 New Member

Im the same, ive not received an email yet. Starting to panic a little. I did the programme 2 years ago so maybe they are not letting as many go back this year. :-[

3. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

Same, maybe it's a no. Or maybe they're emailing all the alumni last. Or could just have so many people to email that they haven't got round to it yet!

4. CuriousAlice

CuriousAlice New Member

I was waiting for someone to make this post....
    No email for me so far. Feeling less hopeful as the days go on.

I had a job interview for my local Disney Store today, don't know how to feel if I get rejected from both.

5. cammysan

cammysan New Member

I got an email at about 3am AEST, about whether or not I'd had an interview, sadly now I'll have to wait until Monday/Tuesday (Aus time) to hear back about it. there should be someone there replying to emails on the weekends. Makes waiting a lot less worrisome

6. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

no i havn't got one yet either, gah the waiting is killing me!!!! i keep refreshing googlemail every 5 seconds lol

7. suomyno

suomyno New Member

Still haven't got mine yet... the waiting is driving me nuts! I'm really hoping to hear one way or another soon.

8. OhBrendy

OhBrendy New Member

I applied on the first (of October) and I still haven't got an email back! It's not looking like I'll be getting any good news ):

9. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

the yummy jobs applications still haven't closed, i.e they're still taking applications, so i don't think it's a bad thing you haven't heard. It took them a good few weeks to e-mail me back, and who knows, maybe applying on the 1st October will bring good luck :p

10. Pearcy

Pearcy New Member

I was told I would likely get an email on Saturday last week...November 1st at the latest.

Saturday has come and gone and now all I can do is play the waiting game until Nov. 1...

11. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

If I were you I'd email them to check why you haven't heard, might put your mind at rest :)

Good luck :)
    Xx

12. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

I havent heard anything back yet either. Its been nearly a week since my phone interview. Saying that my best friend who has also applied the same time as me back in the start of September still hasnt heard anything for a phone interview :S which is a bit worrying.

13. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

Did anyone here apply through their University? I went for a group interview at Liverpool John Moores on 11th October and they said we'd have an email about whether we get through to the final interviews by the end of October so I'm checking about 4 times a day haha! x

14. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

You go the same university as me. I got an email saying that they where going to be at JMU but I had a full day of lectures and seminars so i emailed them and they gave me a phone interview instead. What was the talk like? I was gutted I couldnt go :mad:

15. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

I thought I'd only miss one lecture but the meeting ran over so I had to miss 2...oops. Uni were ok about it though. The meeting was really good, really informative. I'm sure you'll find out everything we found out though. I'm getting really nervous now haha :)

16. alicemcg

alicemcg New Member

aw crap, i don't know if they actually had anything at my uni (northumbria) does it matter if you didn't attend and then didn't contact them?? I just applied online like 2 weeks ago and haven't even heard anything about a phone interview yet and everyone else is talkin about waiting for f2f emails already :/ basically have I screwed it up? lol

17. You might want to email them and make sure you did actually apply. I have had problems with their website before where I clicked "apply now" then had to create a profile and saved it thinking I'd applied but after you create your profile you then have to go back to the apply button and click it again :/

18. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

Amy - I was going to miss all my lectures but a person at the JMU told me I couldn't so I didn't go :S I would of skipped them as well. I just want to know now whether I have made it to the F2F interviews.

Sweet Emotion - I did exactly the same, good job I logged into my yummy jobs account and checked. My two friends who have applied did exactly the same too, imagine how many people get caught out by that every year.

19. alicemcg

alicemcg New Member

oh gosh, i'm worried now!! i emailed them there, hopefully it's not too late!! i know the closing date for all applications was today, so they must still be holding phone interviews in the soon future .. i severely hope lol
    but i did get sent an email saying i had successfully applied and they were going over my application and i would hear in 6-8 weeks AND it says on the website i can't apply again as i already have - this is me trying to reassure myself lol

20. amy4904

amy4904 New Member