Disney Packs

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by jameshamuk, Feb 24, 2010.

1. jameshamuk

jameshamuk New Member

Just got the email that they're being sent out this week, wooop, excited now, its 3 months and 1 day till I go!!

2. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

I just got that email I got really excited lol. I've got 67 days left - woooooo

3. lowrigokarts

lowrigokarts New Member

WAAAAAAAAAA just seen the email now..i just cant wait to recive the pack :D
    Sounds really sad haha... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

4. jdavies

jdavies New Member

whoop! cant wait now.

just read the visa guide on yummy jobs. sounds very complicated haha :p

5. Skibaby

Skibaby New Member

Too excited right now about the email...it's coming round so quick, but at the same time going really slow! Know what you mean about the Visa application...kinda freaking out a bit as it's really official and one little mistake and you're back to square 1 again :S! Would really love to go and see The Lion King in London when I'm down for the Vias though!

6. disneydj

disneydj New Member

Yea thats a good idea - I'm in London and I saw Lion King with my girlfriend on Valentine's Day, it was incredible - but book your tickets as early as you can!!

7. KingDavid

KingDavid New Member

Or go to the TKTS booth in Leicester Square on the day or the day before. There's often super cheap show tickets, sometimes even stall seats too.
    I got a bargain with some Avenue Q tickets, saved over £60.

8. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Yep I went to see Hairspray and We Will Rock You by going to tkts and getting very reasonable prices on the day although as far as I remember the lion king was always sold out :(

9. aimeejaneg

aimeejaneg New Member

I'm at university in London, and go to the theatre all the time (i was a student rep for a theatre last year...free tickets ;D) Anywho...if you go the theatre box office in the morning you should be able to get very heavily discounted, cheap (and really good!) tickets, and make sure you produce your student card!

I'm totally excited for the disney packs, it is all suddenly becoming VERY real!

10. Sofi

Sofi Guest

i cant believe all the things we haveto pay for like visa fees and envelope fees! its crazy! :eek:

11. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Take a good book though - or go with someone! That room is boooooooooooring! :)

The Visa forms aren't that bad - I recommend printing off a copy to start with and filling it in rough - so you know what to put! It also means you can read over it later, check everything is A-OK! :)

I'm sure us alumni can help though.... ;)
    xx

12. mac shell

mac shell New Member

got my disney pack woohoo :D xxxx

13. RSH01

RSH01 New Member

Wow..... wots it like? Wots all inside? :)

14. mac shell

mac shell New Member

Lol Im just starting to look through it now ahah but its blue ooooo xxxxx

15. RSH01

RSH01 New Member

:p Im as excited as you are - and i dnt even have mine yet! Its like "open it open it". lol.

16. mac shell

mac shell New Member

Yea its not actually that exciting lol but mickeys in it :D it just kinda outlines everything we already know. Theres a few forms at the back which need signed n stuff but its all the small print stuff whcih atm i cant be bothererd to read lol xxx

17. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

I got my Disney Pack as well my dad text me while i was in a lecture telling me it had come and i actually squealed out loud in class and got stared at lol

18. Sofi

Sofi Guest

oof i'll haveto check my mail box =P

btw how big is it? is it a4 size? just wondering cos if its too big to fit in the tiny box my flat share i haveto ask my lanlord if i have any post x

19. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

its A4 sized or maybe a little bit bigger

20. StevenC

StevenC New Member

im clearly not as excited about this as i should be!!!

i dont know if i have the pack or not as im not at home... but dont particularly care eitherway! lol