Disney Packs - yes the wait is over, they are finally here :D

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by *PennyCrayon*, Mar 3, 2009.

1. *PennyCrayon*

*PennyCrayon* New Member

Hey guys just thought we needed a little room for chat about the Packs, a place for questions and answers and general disney excitment randomness :D

2. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

I haven't had an email saying it's been sent, and I know a few people have! So I hope mines been sent too! mines being delivered to home though,so I'll speak to the fam later and see if it's arrived. But has anyone else not had the email? x

3. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I haven't, but it's because I need a letter from my uni coz I'm leaving before term finishes. Hopefully I'll have it within a few days though :)

4. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

ahh cool! Well my Student Staus form was messsed up so I had to send it, so I emailed Alexis,and she said because of that theres a little delay on mine,but it'll be sent asap...so thats good :) My term finishes the 24th too,but I mean, it's not like theres anything going on in the last couple of weeks( I don't think anyway!!!)
    x

5. CharlotteSparkle

I know, my college put the 26th on the student status form though so now Disney need proof from my college that I'm not skipping classes to go to america. I'm seeing my college tutor tomorrow to get a letter so *hopefully* I'll get my pack pretty soon :D I'm not too worried, I have zero cash right now anyway so can't sort anything out yet anyway.

6. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

ah thats lame.
    hmm i wonder if they'll pick me up on that,coz i'm going before we finish.grr. i bet they will! although yummy should've told me if that was going to the case. I'll be annoyed if I have to wait any longer, I really want to get it :p especially as everyone else is getting thiers! x

7. jingjo

jingjo New Member

Yeah i'm so excited!!! a week away

8. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

wow! 1 week! have fun,what programme are you on?

9. jingjo

jingjo New Member

I'm on International College program. Operation Roles Yay! ><

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yay, i got my pack but i have no internet at home so could start anything, i was so annoyed. i was meant to bring it to uni today with me but completely forgot so i just hope the internet is working again when i get home.

It all seemed quite vague on how to fill in the stuff but i remembered we have the step by step instructions on the yummyjobs werbsite for filling in everything.

11. ginabella

ginabella New Member

My pack has arrived at home! Really frustrating! I've got dad to open it for me and copy the whole pack, so that when i fill in the forms he can see what im doing from home, cos im notorious at screwing up forms!!
    Should be here by tomorrow yay! more forms and work for gina to do :(

Hows everyone else getting on with forms!?
    x

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ive not filled them in cause my internet isnt working at home, i was meant to bring it into uni today but forgot, ill do it tomorrow. I dont want to muck up any of the visa stuff, that would be disasterous, but its only that and the disclosure form we really need to worried about, i also need to find a bloody fax machine, argh!

13. ginabella

ginabella New Member

oh rats!! what do we need to fax?!

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

We need to fax the confirmation form thing to walt disney world co. I need to find one in the uni i can use!

15. ginabella

ginabella New Member

ask your lecturer?! thats hte first one id go to, then try receptions theyre normally pretty good!!

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea ill ask my next lecturer cause shes my year head coordinator, module leader and academic advisor, haha. big role.

17. win101

win101 New Member

For faxing there is a great solution if you have access to a scanner. Scan the page in and save it. Download PamFax from the internet and then send the fax using it, it works a bit like skype and your first fax is free!

Good luck with the forms guys - they are really not as hard as they look!

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Hmmm, PamFax. I just need a scanner, haha. i do have one but it is in my bros room

19. CharlotteSparkle

Omigod I just went into college to pick up the letter Alexis asked me to get confirming that I'll have finished all of my exams before June 21st...and my tutor had already sent it. not to Yummy Jobs. To Disney World.

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh? is that a good or bad thing?