Disney ICP 2012

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by TalkingDug, Feb 6, 2011.

1. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

I know it's a long way off, but it's actually not that long until we can start applying. Is anyone here thinking of applying? :D

2. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

I was wondering when this topic would come up haha, and yeah time is sneakily moving along quiet fast, i'll definitely be applying :D

3. catfish278

catfish278 Member

3rd time lucky rob? :p

4. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

Hahaha I think we are both very good wdwip detectives, how did you guess it was me ;)

5. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Haaa... because we both love stalking this place! :p

6. YES!! :) haha so excited :)
    how old is everyone?

7. Broadyfalcon

Broadyfalcon New Member

Am awaiting STB aus to come back to me after I did the e-pres. I assume next available is Jan 2012 (guess July is too late now). I'm 20 (going on 21) n was in the states (not WDW :( ) over Christmas - looking forward to going back as an adult! They are seriously strict on bars ect and being underage! For us Aussies it's a great time - cheap flights plus our initial Aussie dollars go so far over there right now!

8. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

I will be 24! But I haven't grown out of disney :)

9. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

I will be 19, literally cannot wait lol :D

10. sar_bear

sar_bear New Member

If I get into the program I will turn 21 whilst over there :)
    I emailed my CV and then filled out the info after the e-pres.
    I wish I knew when they'd get back to me

11. blah9101

blah9101 New Member

Possibly the youngest one here, lol.
    I'll be 18 then. :D

12. CameronT

CameronT New Member

Hey! I'm thinking about applying too, I'll be 18 as well! I've been looking so much at this, and getting really excited (I'm a massive disney fan, have been to Orlando 4 times, twice in the past 2 years!!). Just gotta do the application and interviews and pass them! I can't wait to even apply! ;D

13. blah9101

blah9101 New Member

That's so great! I found out about this program in grade 8, and I've been impatiently waiting since then. ;D

14. gldc

gldc New Member

Cameron I replied to your PM too. Will be applying in September/October. v. excited!!!

15. CameronT

CameronT New Member

I saw that, thank you!! Am looking into the CRP as well.. Looking at the cons and pros of each! Haha! Thanks again gldc!
    Cameron.

16. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

Guys it is the best thing I have ever done, I still think about it every day and can't wait to reapply!

17. CameronT

CameronT New Member

Really? Thats awesome!! When did you last go? What was your role then?

Cameron :D

18. booshas

booshas Guest

Hi, I'm from New Zealand and I'll be 22 in January 2012. I'm so excited, I hope I get accepted! Where are you guys from?

19. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

Hey Cameron I went in 2007 and worked in the Magic Kingdom in Frontierland, and then returned in 2008 and was a character attendant so got to work in all the parks. I'm starting a postgrad course in september which is why I can reapply!

20. blah9101

blah9101 New Member

Canada! :)