Disney Emails

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by RSH01, Feb 10, 2010.

1. RSH01

RSH01 New Member

Just a thread for an update on all emails sent by disney - this should help to keep us all up to date and to get xcited about the summer - wooooooooooooooohooooooooooo.

2. RSH01

RSH01 New Member

Just got one from disney recruiters - with a video and all - its mazin - got me all xcited!
    It keeps mentionin the Disney Congratulations Pack and Disney folder - i havent got this? Do uz? ???

3. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

I got that email too but i dont have my Congratulations pack either. The email got me all excited tho lol x

4. hannah89

hannah89 New Member

I haven't got the e-mail :(

5. catfish278

catfish278 Member

LOL don't worry sure it will come soon... and your welcome packs should drop through the door soon, thats a very exciting moment!! it has exciting things like luggage tags!!

6. Sofi

Sofi Guest

the last email i got was titled- "Disney International Program: Welcome to the Team!‏"

everyone the same?

x

7. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Yup! and if that one got through then the rest of them should!

8. Sofi

Sofi Guest

cool cant wait for my pack =] X

9. jameshamuk

jameshamuk New Member

I still havn't got this yet, nothing to worry about though, probably just at the "bottom of the pile"

10. hannah89

hannah89 New Member

Yeah I still don't have mine either

11. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I hope we get luggage tags this year - last year we didn't :(
    I got the welcome to the team email as well! :)

People who didn't get it - did you get confirmation of your flight details? I can't remember if I did last year, but I certainly got no other emails!
    xx

12. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Yes I got an email back from disney and yummy jobs confirming my flight details. Disney took about 2 weeks to reply tho!!

13. hannah89

hannah89 New Member

Yeah I got e-mails back from both of them as well

14. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Disney on;ly took about 2 days for me... sme time as Yummy oddly... :)
    So excited though! :D
    xx

15. Paoletto

Paoletto New Member

I got an email about the assessment fee... 104.50$
    Then I got an email about the disney look... then another one about Mears transportation from Orlando Int'l Airport to Vista Way Welcome Center... they sent me a coupon at a discounted rate for a one way ride, and instructions to get to the Mears counter at the airport... it'll cost me 15$!

16. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Yup, it does cost you to get there and back... the reason you've probably had these emails is because you're going to wdw in less than a month!! :eek:

17. Tasha--x

Tasha--x Member

I still havent had this welcome to the team email with the video etc :( is anyone else waiting for theirs too?!

18. hannah89

hannah89 New Member

Yeah I'm still waiting :( I really want to see the video!

19. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

i found mine in the spam file so look through your junk it might be there.

20. hannah89

hannah89 New Member

It's not in my junk :( surely I should have received it by now?