Disney Dreams

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by topsassyuk, May 6, 2005.

1. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Is it normal to have dreams were I have been offered the job this early on in the application process???

I have had a few of these dreams now and hate it when i wake up and realise it was just a dream!!!!

I havent even had my phone interview yet so is this normal or am i cracking up!!!!!!

2. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

it just means that you are really excited!! its nothing to worry about! at least you know that you want it and i'm sure that will come through in your interview!

Good luck!

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeah good luck with ur phone interview jess ;D,ull be fine.

yeh i keep having disney dreams.i had a strange one! just arrived at disney,unpacked and a gator came out of the toilet....lol........im going to be checking tht toilet all the time now|!!!!...it may be due to that fact i watched a documentary on strange animal attacks before hand!!!...lol.anyway yes disney dreams happen all the time!!!!! heheh nothing to worry about ....know what u mean about when u wake up!!!and realise it was just a dream

nat xxx

4. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Yeah I keep having dreams AND nightmares about Disney, hehe. Usually about the Commons or old CMs...

5. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Don't worry. You're normal...but be prepared!!!!! IT GETS WORSE and doesnt' really get better when you get back home.

Shan

6. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

it gets worse? :eek: oh no!

7. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

thank god this is normal lol i thought i had gone mad when i started happening to me!!!

i started getting them about 6 weeks after i posted my CV. the first one i had was the night before Yummy called to offer me a phone interview (strange twilight zone happerning there)

but now i usally just get them once a week and there always something to do with getting a letter or being at the interview (but i haven't had one yet so it may be a past life experience lol)

8. A. LO

A. LO New Member

omg! i had dreams all the time about disney! they felt soo real too! then i'd wake up and realize it's just a dream! so upseting! :'(

9. emma

emma New Member

i had them all the time!

10. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I've dreamt about it EVERY night since getting a job offer!! ::)

The most random thing was that the UK lads had a barbershop quartet that sung in the commons car park to welcome all the newbies!!!

Ellen xxx :D

11. emma

emma New Member

Thats SHOULD be reality!

12. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

lol ellen thats funny :D

13. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

I think that would be more of a nightmare actually.

Shan