Disney Benefits

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Mr T, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Mr T

Mr T New Member

hey

Just curious really what benefits do cast members get, I know they can get in to the parks for free but what else do Disney offer and I dont know if anyone else has found this, but since i told people I am going to disney I amazingly have so many more friends now lol so should anyone come and visit can we get free tickets for friends as well?

thanks all
    ad x

2. catfish278

catfish278 Member

You can't get free tickets for friends but you can let up to 5 people in on three occasions throughout your program into the parks with one day passes if you understand what I mean... and that is free. You can get discounts on other park tickets as well I think.

You also get 20% full service (i.e. sit down proper meals) in the parks and 20% off merchandise (I think it's 20%...) You also get discounted entrance to the water parks at some times of the day. You can also get discounts in the disney resorts although this varies on how much and when... also you get discount at random shops just for being a cast member for example I got 20% a pair of sketchers at the florida mall just because I worked for disney! ;D

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

The free blue maingate passes this year were 3 people on 6 occasions. Yes, it is 20% discount, some quick service places like restaurantasaurus at Animal Kingdom give you discount aswell, hehe.

4. catfish278

catfish278 Member

lol oops I meant it the other way round, my brain got confused! I meant 3 people on 5 occasions but I would say that leom is more reliable than me seen as I went 2 years ago!

5. Mr T

Mr T New Member

fantastic thanks guys has definatly helped alot

so just to make sure i'm clear its 3 people 6 times so 18entrys in total right?

:)
    ad

6. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

yes, but you can only use your maingate 6 times, regardless of how many people you're letting into the parks. I hope that makes sense!!!

7. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Has anyone on here ever just bought park passes for other people with disney discount? Like, the 7 day passes or whatever? My family are coming out for 2 weeks and was wondering if I can get them discounted hopper passes and for how much? :)

Nobody visited me last time, I was all on my lonesome LOL :(

8. KirstyB

KirstyB New Member

Hey I was wondering about the family hopper discounts too.

My family are coming a week after me for 14 days and I wanted to know whether I can get discount tickets for them or not??

Thanks!

9. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

I bought one, for my sister (the rest of my fam had annuals.). I think it was 10 % off.