discounts

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by nattykate89, Nov 14, 2009.

1. nattykate89

nattykate89 New Member

Can anyone tell me on the ICP program do you get free disney park tickets for friends and family? if not what are the discounts/benefits etc. ?

thanks guys!

2. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

I think it was 5 days of passes, and you could get 3 people in on one pass, but it wasn't a park hopper. And at one point I got my family 60% off a room.

3. Loz

Loz New Member

I think there is another thread that has the information you're after. Just search for it, and it should come up.

4. Janeybow

Janeybow New Member

hey, just wondering if anyone knows what hotels we can get discount for our friends and family?

Janey

5. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

You can get discounts for all the Disney resorts. Up to 60% off, depending on which hotel, the time of year and whether or not you plan to stay in the hotel as well.

6. beccac123

beccac123 New Member

I don't suppose you know where to find it? I have tried searching but to no avail. I'm getting far too excited about planning for family & friends to come over and visit and want to try and let them know a rough idea of costs so they can get saving, saving, saving!