Did anyone get accepted by Michelle?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Piglet, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Is there anybody who was interviewed by Michelle and actually got a f2f interview?

We just gotta find someone... lol

2. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

haha I like this a lot!

3. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Its not a grudge against her cos she was sooo nice! but i just gotta know...haha

4. Linsey90

Linsey90 New Member

sorry to say but i did!

5. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

We found one!!! Congrats!

6. Piglet

Piglet New Member

yay well least we know there was some hope! :p lol congratz!

7. Linsey90

Linsey90 New Member

aww thank you! but sorry to hear you didnt get through :(

8. Cendrillon

Cendrillon New Member

Yeah, I did as well. I was really early on the first day though, so I think I managed to avoid the whole running-late issue! Sounds like that's something Yummy may need to work on for next time round.

9. vickiw001

vickiw001 Member

I had my interview last wednesday so it was one of the later ones with michelle and I haven't found anyone who was accepted from that date, would be nice to find someone that was :p

10. lovebuzz_90

lovebuzz_90 New Member

Michelle done my interview early october (i think?!) and i have a f2f on monday. she phoned me a bit late and it was only about 5 minutes but i somehow managed an interview....hmm!!!

11. LauraAnne19

LauraAnne19 New Member

I had my interview with Michelle on the 24th October. She did call about 20 mins late and the interview lasted about 6 minutes.

Sorry to everyone who got a no email.

Laura

12. BigPhil

BigPhil New Member

I had Michelle at 10:30 in the 10th October, and I got through to face to face. She was about 5 minutes late and I had an 8 minute interview. I tend to ramble though so that's why I maybe got longer.