?? DAYS OFF ??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Sashag, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Sashag

Sashag New Member

How does the days off work?

2. j.fritschij

j.fritschij New Member

Well it depens on your visa. If your on a J1 visa you can only work for 37.5 hours each week if you have classes. If you don't have classes you can work more. I have 3 days off each week. 2 normal days off and 1 for class.

Each Cast Member will be able to go on the Hub. On the Hub you'll be able to request days off or to change shifts with fellow cast members.

3. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

For the summer program it's usually 5 days working, 2 days off. You work at least 30 hours a week but it depends on your role and such!

4. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Yeah on the summer ICP you're "supposed" to get 2 days a week off.... but when it's really busy you might just end up working crazy hours. but you can always give shifts away or swap :D

5. captain_kylie

captain_kylie New Member

I think they make it sound a lot more scary then it actually is (they being Disney).

I had one week where I worked 6 hours all week because my family were there and I didn't want to work, so I just requested days off on the hub and it was always granted to me! :)

6. catfish278

catfish278 Member

I never really used the hub when I was there... got the family coming out this time tho so will need to get rid of a couple of shifts methinks!