Dancing

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by kimmiedancer, Sep 28, 2009.

1. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

I do salsa/merengue/ballroom etc dancing - know any places to dance in Florida near the living quarters?

2. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

3. Tink**

Tink** New Member

I don't think you will have much free time to spend dancing!!
    Free time is usually spent in the pool or at a park- why waste time doing something you can do at home?? Try and enjoy different experiences when you are in Florida!

4. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

except the dancing in NZ is really not that amazing
    ...and it's not as if you can't swim in a pool or go to a park at home :p

5. Tink**

Tink** New Member

By parks I mean Epcot, MK, DAK and Studios. You definitely don't have those at home!

6. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

Well I wouldn't give up the things you love to do! I love to volunteer and found ways to do that in Florida. Believe me, especially since you're there for so long, there's only so many times you can go to the park on your days off! I actually took shifts and so rarely had days off, because it's much easier to go AFTER work to a park or something. And the pools aren't that nice!

7. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

so did you mostly get morning shifts then?
    I'd prefer morning shifts - but I'm guessing you don't get a choice!

8. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

I got middle of the stinking day shifts, or closing shifts. =( You don't get to choose, but mine were mostly all the same.

9. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

oh lame :/

so on your other post when you talk about " there's only so many times you can go to the park on your days off", are you saying you have a lot of spare time hence you picked up more shifts, or you didn't have much spare time?

I don't think I could go a year without dancing. It's so much more fun as exercisee than like, running or something