Custodial

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by yay-disney, Dec 4, 2009.

1. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

We may be going to the happiest place on earth to clean, but hell we will make it awesome!!!

just wanted to see who else was doing it because we will maybe be working together!

2. Disney4ever!

Disney4ever! New Member

Haha, and dammit we will make it shine good! Someone told me we maybe cleaning on rollerskates.....I hope to god we don't! When do you go?

3. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

haha that would be really scary but also fun. I go on the 25th May. Nice and early. To be fair, i have been researching and i think we may have the best job.
    We don't have to rush around to much.
    We get an amazing tan.
    Awesome costume.
    Can hide from managers.
    We can walk around our area all we like.
    Get to talk to lots of people.
    No Stress!

I personally think its the best but that maybe because we are doing it lol

When do you start???

4. Disney4ever!

Disney4ever! New Member

We are obviously awesome! I start on the 20th June, so i'll be there just as we start to melt. I like the sound of being able to wander around all day, pretending to work and occasionally jumping into a bush to hide from Managers. I haven't actually spotted many people doing custodial yet, so i'm guessing they're all hiding....or else we'll have to clean the whole resort between the two of us lol!

5. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

Thats fine. Jill in my interview said we had the most important job. I know she was probably saying that to make me feel better but im going to take it as if she meant it ;D I mean with like merchandise and operations, you will get stressed at really busy times coz of the amount of people. We just get to walk around picking up rubbish sometimes lol.

we will prob be able to watch the fireworks 2 if we are outside. :eek: Im very excited! (can you tell lol)

6. Disney4ever!

Disney4ever! New Member

Ooh and the parades! We do have the most important job as we smile all the time....unless its an early morning start in which case i'll be cranky!
    I think i'm driving my friends and family insane with all of this, i've been banned from speaking about it at uni now lol! never a good thing! I also have a feeling i'm gonna spend my wages at the disney stores with our discounts! Plus working on attractions and merchandise you'd get bored of the same stuff happening everyday and the same stock, least we get to SEE the park...I WANT TO GO NOW!!! lol ::)

7. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I Know what you mean. None of my family are excited anymore coz i don't stop going on about it. We should have our folders by next friday, which will be awesome!

We will have more fun then the others because the shops and rides will still be magical to us Moohoohaha!!

8. Disney4ever!

Disney4ever! New Member

This is our plan! Today Custodial (well next year) tomorrow...THE WHOLE PARKS! mwahahaha....oh dear i'm a disney villain ;D

9. Sofi

Sofi Guest

u guys make me wanna do ur job lol x

10. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

Haha ;D We are just putting a disney spin on cleaning lol.

11. Disney4ever!

Disney4ever! New Member

Not sure how to put a disney spin on cleaning the bogs...... :p

12. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

well............................how about a mickey shaped toilet brush? lol

13. Disney4ever!

Disney4ever! New Member

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    That'll work!

14. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

i have been going on loads of facebook things and i really think its just me and you doing custodial lol :-[

15. Disney4ever!

Disney4ever! New Member

Oh dear....perhaps there's not that many uk icps doing it? Just take a big union jack and we'll stand out above the rest lol!

16. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

haha Im sure the Americans would love that. We like your country but ours is better! lol

17. Disney4ever!

Disney4ever! New Member

Lol yeah, we'll take the weather if you don't mind ;D On 4th July we shud raise a union jack on top of the castle....crazy custodial conspiracy lol! Oh lord the screaming American brats...can't wait to hit them with my broom Hahaha!

18. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

haha omg thats funny. Good job you didn't say that in your interview. We should plant the flags over all the American ones. Can you imagine how angry they would be. shouldnt have let us in!! lol ::)

19. Disney4ever!

Disney4ever! New Member

Haha, we have a plan! Personally I don't see anything wrong with doing that lol! So happy this side of me didn't come out in the interview haha!

20. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

Ha that would be funny. Plotting against America. :D

(im going to add a few more random comments to make my count 100 to see if i can get passed earning my ears)