Current Interviews

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by xVickix, Nov 9, 2008.

1. xVickix

xVickix New Member

Hey guys, i just wanted to see if any of you who have already done the ICP could answer a couple of questions i have.

the F2F interviews, how relaxed are they?? with the amount of prep people have been talking about on here, seems like they are pretty intense. is that the case??

what kind of people do they look for, not for each part, just in general??

any ideas how many they select from each interview or country??

thanks guys

xxxx

2. Kevus

Kevus New Member

The ICP's are usually a good quantity of people i think about 500 or so from all different countries.

The f2f dont be worried go in be positive and youll be fine

3. xVickix

xVickix New Member

the thing is, im not worried at all.

but with all the preparation people have been talking about on here, maybe i should start.

do they look for you to know disney inside out??? haha

4. KC

KC New Member

OK, the interviews are really fine! Very relaxed, very Disney!

People are just prepping for them cos they want to make sure they do their absolute best and be able to feel that there's nothing they couldn't do to get themselves into the running!

As for knowing Disney, I think the only qualification that they require is that you've had a childhood ;) I know of many people who got hired on my program who had never been to WDW before :)

5. xVickix

xVickix New Member

thats all cool then, just glad there isnt an exam i have to pass haha

6. KC

KC New Member

Oh there is...

It involves complex calculus, quantum physics, molecular biochemistry, professional level french, german, spanish and portuguese, and being able to run a mile in under 4 minutes.

;)

7. xVickix

xVickix New Member

thats not a problem, just the disney knowledge might not be that sharp
    :p

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Haha, imagine.

Id fly through molecular Biochemistry and the mile in 4 minutes might be possible :p

9. Freckles

Freckles Guest

hhe thats cool.

believe me it was so relaxed today! we will hear in 2 - 3 weeks which is before teh end of the interviews. we were the first interview for summer 09 in the entire world! it was awesome!

Roger is so cool. I had him. Though a friend had Michelle and she barely asked her any questions and favoured the other candidate apparently. guess it depends on who is in the inteview. i was with a guy anthony, he was awesome.

10. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

yeah - it was so relaxed today, and the presentation was really good fun (won't spoil the excitement!)
    i was with a girl kelly, she was really nice - in fact, everyone was really nice!!
    roger seemed to ask her a one or two questions he didn't ask me, but i think he asked me one he didn't ask her, so it was all good! was just like an informal chat really
    and there is yet ANOTHER role list! (without character attendent i might add!)
    i'm sure you'll be fine, just paste a smile to your face and talk to people there, it's all good!
    xx

11. Freckles

Freckles Guest

its really good. they ask you different questions and look through your cv and stuff. he wished me a happy birthday after noticing my birthday is on sunday. i thought that was cool!

my posts are really scattered on this forum....all about the interview lol.

12. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

same - i'll stop posting in a bit (maybe...!)
    he seemed excited about my birthday too. did he say to you how much he liked sainsbury's? and how he loved travelling and eating all the other food? thought that was nice of him, but weird!!
    xx

13. Freckles

Freckles Guest

nah he didnt. though anthony and i wanted to know where he was from and he told us about where he has lived.

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Use are getting me all excited now!