Collegiate Course

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Sashag, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Sashag

Sashag New Member

Can any body PLEASE provide more information regarding the collegiate course?

1. How many days and hours per week do we have to attend class?

2. Is the work load a lot because I have to prepare two portfolios for my home university also

3. Is it compulsory for all ICP participants to do the collegiate courses?

2. j.fritschij

j.fritschij New Member

Okay during your stay you can choose between a ACE or a DES course. ACE courses are the "original" classroom classes. These classes will meet 11 weeks 3 or 4 hours each week. Or you can choose for a DES (Disney Exploration Series) where you are more attending a presentation without any homework assignments. This takes 9 weeks (I thought) and is taking 2-3 hours each week.

The work load depends on your class. I'm taking the Disney Corporate analysis. This course is so much fun. However, you still need to do presentations and reports and stuff. So if you choose for a DES then you wont have any homework, only in class group assignments.

As a ICP your sponsor university tells you how many courses you'll need to take. For the 6 month program through Central Michigan University you'll need to do at least 1.