canada

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by josie, Apr 5, 2005.

1. josie

josie New Member

hey canada people!

i just got back from spending a week in canada and i just wanna say i love your country! had the best time!
    went to toronto and went up the CN tower and to the island to see the view of torontom and to eaton centre (amazing!) and to richtree restaurant (as recommended by Jase) and that was soooooo cool and so much fun!!

then went to niagra and dear me, never EVER EVER seen so much snow in all my life!!!!! was amazing though and the falls looked great with the snow and the illuminations were cool. and was able to build a proper snowman! never been able to do that back here! went to niagra on the lake too and that was just the cutest place.

so yeah, i love your country! and will defo be back there one day!

Jo

2. Chloe

Chloe New Member

We went over the bridge at Niagara to Canada for a night to get drunk because a few of us happened to be ever so slightly under the American legal drinking age at the time *lol*
    The falls were all lit up when we staggered back over - but as we stood (kind of) for a picture - someone turned them off.

Somebody turned Niagara Falls off.

That was our official line anyway.

Didn't appreciate that whole having to pay to get back in to the states part though lol Anyone ever tried to hunt down a quarter when you're intoxicated?

3. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

haha its even worse when you are a penny short...they are never around when you really need them...lol

Glad to hear that you like our country so much...if you ever get the chance, try and make it out to the west coast and Vancouver...a lot less snow if any and it is so beautiful here.

Robyn

4. A. LO

A. LO New Member

wow i'm so glad you guys liked canada and niagara falls (where i'm sort of from!). isn't it great? did you go down clifton hill? that street is awsome! so many cool attractions!

5. brodie1

brodie1 Guest

Good to see you liked Canada.I would have to say my favorite place is Vancouver.

6. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Van City is such a crazy cool city. I love it here!!! The nightlife rocks

7. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Jo... please tell me that while you were at Richtree (I'm assuming the one in BCE Place), you went downstairs to the Hockey Hall of Fame!!!!!

Sandra :)

8. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

robyn who are u kidding..you dont have a life ;D

9. emma

emma New Member

hahah i love you too....with ur online fights hahah! ok so not fights but u get me

10. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Good to see you enjoyed everything so much!!!! I still remember when we were all babbling on here what you should go see lol
    And Vancouver is everyone's favorite place I think lol, Vancouver Island is pretty sweet, too. I am a much bigger fan of the west anyways ( I don't wanna speak french and never liked T.O. lol ).

Julia

11. josie

josie New Member

no never went to the hockey hall of fame! walked past it many a time, but run out of time! :(

niagra was just crazy and walking down to the falls was just a mission! but was soooo funny though. thought i'd found a shallow bit of snow, walked in it and it went up to my knees. and the pavement snow ploughs were soooo cute!! we don't even get standard snow ploughs over here!

we've got snow forecasted.......bet it won't be as bad as what i had over there, but knowing the british, the country will come to a halt once we've had about 1cm! (and thats the most we're likely to get!

planning to go over to the other side of canada....maybe next easter or summer.....graduating from uni this summer so all depends on if i have a job (cos disney don't want me sob sob)!

Jo

12. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

What Liz...you think you know me or something? :p

13. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

well i did "party" with you last nite..so i guess u do kinda havea life...

14. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Correction...you partied with me...who was the one calling you up last night to get you out?:p

15. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

fine..im the party pooper! only because we've been writtin this 2000 word essay for the last 2 weeks!!! :mad:

16. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

done and done!

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah the online fights between you two certainly make me laugh!

xxx