(CAN) F2F Interviews: What are YOU wearing?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by merfsko, Feb 21, 2010.

1. merfsko

merfsko New Member

I know there are a bunch of threads regarding general clothing inquries (and I've read them all) but I'm curious to know, not just what you would suggest, but what you are actually wearing to the interviews.

I'm stuck on choices, debating between a suit (blazer, blouse, trousers) and business-casual (trousers, blouse, nice sweater- you know the blouse-sweater combos). So I'm hoping that I can suss out what the crowd is wearing to help make my decision :)

I know it might sound dumb, but I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking it, so I thought I'd take one for the team and ask :)

2. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

Hey!
    I'm also debating between a couple of choices-- i had a ridiculously successful shopping trip on friday that left me with a few options.
    For my last program I wore a purple button up blouse and a black skirt with a bit of a flare to the bottom of it. My otions this time are a black pinstripe blazer and matching dress pants, with a blue silky cowl neck blouse under it, or a cotton blue and white button up blouse, or a black patterned flowy blouse... or the same potential top combinations, but with the skirt i wore last time around.

I think I'm just going to pack everything and see what i feel like wearing that morning :) I like the sounds of both your options, merfsko-- both would fit in fine with what people wore last time i went through this process-- i'm planning on wearing a blazer this time around, but i didn't in 2008, so either way i'm sue you'll be fine :D

3. wisnieea

wisnieea New Member

I just came back from my very own successful shopping trip!

I am wearing charcoal dress pants, a short sleeve deep purple v-neck blouse and a grey (with charcoal buttons) short sleeve blazer.

That was probably over-descriptive but oh well you asked!

Good luck next week!!!!

Emily

4. merfsko

merfsko New Member

In case anyone cares, I went with the suit: black trousers with matching blazer and a blouse. :)
    Thanks for your responses, it did help.

I'll see you all in less then a week! Good Luck!

5. missalice

missalice New Member

I'm wearing a nice dark-ish gray pantsuit (dress pants and blazer with a wrap-around belt) and I'm considering getting a deep brown blouse to match my dark brown heels. :) Just thought I'd throw that in there!