BSB

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jjsweet1402, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

OMG i'm soooo happy!!!!

i no i can't have disney at the moment so i have to keep myself scane using other methods

so i'm going to the only UK Backstreet boys concert in october yay cant wait have my tickets already and there not even on sale to the general public yet i'm so excited as i've had to wait 5 years already!!!! and i also have there album coming the day in like 5 days ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jenine

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I think pretty much the entire female population in the world within the ages of about 17-25 is ecstatic that BSB are making a comeback....I am!! :D LOVE THEM!!! :D and love their new song!! really wanna get the album before I leave for Florida!

Can't believe you got tickets to a concert! :D *jealous* (Altho I have been before...it was AMAZING! :D)

Long Live BSB!! :D

Ellen xxx :D

3. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

yer i no i can't belive i got them either, i've never been to see em before to i'm well looking forward to it.... ;D ;D ;D mum said i was to young to go to there last consert!!!! which sucked.... :'( :'(

the tour dates are on there webpage maybe u can go to one in florida ;D ;D

jenine

4. A. LO

A. LO New Member

hopefully they'll come to florida and perform at the house of blues!

5. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

heres the FL and GA tour dates

Date Location

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, July 22 Sound Advice Amphitheatre
    West Palm Beach, FL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, July 23 Ford Amphitheatre
    Tampa, FL

Sunday, July 24 Gwinnett Arena
    Atlanta, GA