Breakfast?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by catfish278, Apr 14, 2010.

1. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Random question, but if you book into a disney hotel is breakfast included as standard?!

2. Sofi

Sofi Guest

I don't think so :( cos the dining plans tell u what they include and the basic one doesn't include much i dont think so i dont think theyd include breakfast without u paying extra, there doing free breakfast on the expensive accommodation tho :) x

3. helium7suz

helium7suz New Member

As a general rule no it's not.
    TBH though it really depends on what you eat for breakfast! All the hotels have a quick service restaurant of some sort so you can easily get breakfast for a couple of dollars (depending on what you eat!)

4. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Oh ok... only because at DLRP it was included in the cost of the hotel... fab, so another cost for my poor boyfriend who thought he was going to be coming out for a cheap week in florida! :p I don't mind paying, it is disney after all... I am just waiting to see what discounts I can get on the disney hotels for the week after the program, I figured that they would be more convinient to stay in because we won't have a car. :)

5. helium7suz

helium7suz New Member

All the different Disney Park resorts (DL, WDW, DLP, etc) are operated by different division so therefore have slightly different policies/discounts/offers/etc.
    If you want to reduce costs keep in mind that most of the rooms have a fridge (or a fridge can be requested) so you could take any left over food/milk/etc with you to the hotel and then eat that for breakfast because that'll make it even cheaper.
    Also all the hotels sell "length of stay" beverages so you pay $14 or so for a reuseable cup and then get unlimitted refils of soda,coffee,tea and hot chocolate within the hotel.