Boy Meets World

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThatGuyMatt, Mar 23, 2008.

1. ThatGuyMatt

ThatGuyMatt New Member

Is it just me (& Tyler) or does anyone else love this show to death! It's awesome. What other old school shows are people into!?

2. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

haha i still watch that show sometimeswhen I'm up really late (it's on at 3am or something) love old school shows lol. I still watch Saved By the Bell, Full House, the Nanny and 90210 ;D

3. Elle

Elle New Member

I LOVED saved by the bell! And Clarissa... something or other. And sister sister! The 90's rocked man!

4. ThatGuyMatt

ThatGuyMatt New Member

The tip top shows for me have to be

Boy Meets World
    Home Improvement
    Teen Angel
    Smart Guy
    Kenan and Kel
    Sister Sister

5. Elle

Elle New Member

I forgot Keenan and Kel! And home improvement! Seriously, the kids programmes nowadays are pants!

6. ~Disney_Princess~

oh yeah i loved Sister Sister too haha. Home Improvement is still on here and I still watch it ;D
    What about cartoons? Did anyone watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Spiderman? ZI know I did :D

7. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

Pokemon and Rainbow did it for me!!!

8. ~Disney_Princess~

I watched Sailor Moon too ;D

9. Kevus

Kevus New Member

thats the problem with children these days they dont have those shows with morals in them...
    Ah boy meets world FEENEY!

10. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

OMG love these shows!! I used to watch the TGIF line-up on ABC on friday night, with all these shows in it... and that one with the olson twins when they were old too...

I know which show you mean! Clarissa, with that girl from sabrina!! oh, and obvi Sabrina the Teenage Witch, and You Wish should be on that list... and the Care Bears....and Alf?? was that 90s, or did I watch reruns...and Blossom? does anyone remember that show??

11. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

I remember Blossom! She always had that hat, and the friend who spoke really *really* quickly. Ahh... good tv.

Back to the original topic, I love Boy Meets World. I watch the re-runs whenever I can!

12. cherisss

cherisss New Member

MATT!...I cannot belive that you didn't say "me (Tyler & CHERISH!)"
    ...I thought we were friends! haha. ;D

13. ~Disney_Princess~

haha I watched TGIF too!! I loved it ;D And that show with the Olson twins was called Two of a Kind, I liked that one too. And Sabrina the Teenage Witch was a good one too and I still watch the re runs. I always wanted powers like her haha :D

14. DisneyDreamer85

DisneyDreamer85 New Member

The best shows EVER.....

Family Matters (Steve Urkel tee hee hee...Need I say more?!)
    Step By Step
    Full House
    Saved by the Bell
    Boy Meets World

We were literally just having this conversation at work like a week ago ha ha ha
    Someone said growing pains as well which I totally loved, but I think that was more in the 80's and ended in like '94 or something.....

Friends started in the 90's too....Total classic...And Will and Grace...So many classics!

15. Elle

Elle New Member

Clarissa explains it all! I remembered last night on my way home! lol

I remember Blossom! And what was that programme called with Roseanne Barr? I used to watch that every day after Neighbours... and Dinosaurs with those big ugly Dinosaur characters!

16. DisneyDreamer85

DisneyDreamer85 New Member

Blossom...And her crazy fast talking friend Six....And super hot brother Joey...Woah! ha ha
    The show with Roseanne Barr in it was just called "Roseanne"...I also watched that.
    And I totally forgot about Dinosaurs until someone said it...Wow....Don't ya love nostalgia!
    It's like going to the parks and remembering things that aren't there anymore.....But having great memories of it all!

17. ThatGuyMatt

ThatGuyMatt New Member

Cherish - Never lets anything go.... LOL. Joking. I'm sorry i didnt say you as well Cherish.

FEENY FE HE HE HE HEENY

18. ~Disney_Princess~

Haha Family Matters! I watched that one too. Remember when Steve Urkel made that machine that changed him into Stefan? haha
    There was actually a couple episodes in Family Matters and Full House where they went to Disney World!! haha

19. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

What? As if nobody has mentioned... Clueless... Fresh Prince... Alvin and the chipmunks... Thats the shows I watched in the 90s lol. ;D :D

20. ~Disney_Princess~

Oh yeah Fresh Prince ;D That's actually on quite a bit here now (re runs of course) and Clueless was good too (you mean the TV show right?) I love the movie too though ;D