BOLT - THE NEW DISNEY FILM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DisneyG2009, Feb 1, 2009.

1. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

I went to see the Premier of it this Morning, was brilliant! I would highly reccomend you go and see it.

:) :) :) :D :) :) :)

2. jslussier

jslussier New Member

When i saw the title I was like Why is he saying the new movie...Then I realise that you were in Europe...This movie came out in november in Canada and it's no more in theater...I saw it and it was good...Not the best Disney movie, but a good one!

3. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

its getting good reviews here. I cant wait to see, i have orange wednesdays so i will see if i can drag someone with me to see it. though the cinema is a forty five minute walk away!

4. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Did anyone see the annoying preview of it that was on in the cinema a while back? It had Miley Cyrus explaining what it was about... I must have seen that advert about 30 times...

5. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

it has miley cyrus, it can't be annoying :D

6. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Selena Gomez is WAY better than Miley Cyrus. Maybe we should start a new thread debating that? lol

Bolt was an awesome movie though! If anyone watched High School Musical 3, there was a pretty sweet trailer for Bolt before that too... I'll try and find it on you tube and post it once I get home. Rhino pretty much made that movie though. He is hilarious!

7. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

I haven't seen Bolt yet... I really need to!!!!

8. mushu

mushu New Member

Ooh it looks really good, come to think of it I do remember seeing the trailer when I saw HSM3. Hmmm, likelyhood of me being able to find someone else to come with? Not likely. :(

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Me and Mark (WALL-E) are going to see it today, woohoo. 5 oclock! ;D

10. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Nice! Have fun!!! I'm sure you'll love it!

11. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

Did you guys enjoy it? they did a special preview screening (courtesy of the Disney Store) So I was lucky enough to see that before It came out, i really enjoyed it :)

12. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I think it was great. I loved Rhino the hamster.

Rhino: Ring, ring! Who's there? Destiny? I've been expecting your call.

13. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Just watched Bolt and i loved it too.

Has a lot of funny moments which really are the same as the Pixar films.

I want to see it in 3D Now