Blogs and Vlogs

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by DisneySpike, Jun 11, 2010.

1. DisneySpike

DisneySpike New Member

I'm applying for ICP 2011 (i'm from Canada) and it was actually a few people's blogs that really made the difference in me wanting to apply as sooon as I possibly could.
    I was wondering if anyone had any blogs they've started, they've read, vlogs they've made or vlogs they've watched!?

My blog is www.disneyspike.blogspot.com on it you'll also find reviews of the blogs I've read so far both for the ICP program the CP and CRP programs and links to them on the side. If you have any questions let me know!

But post blog links here and share with us. Both good blogs and bad blogs as well as vlogs.

2. DisneySpike

DisneySpike New Member

3. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

..yeah I was gonna say there's an entire thread on this, but that's for summing them all up!

4. helveticarock

helveticarock New Member

i was going to start one but i figured, what's the point of making one if i don't know if i'm in for sure?!
    don't want to get all jazzed on the internet with a blog and then have a huge disappointment, ya'know?

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

6. DisneySpike

DisneySpike New Member

Yeh There are people who make them and get jazzed and then don't make the program but then others who wanted to make one and didn't then made the program and wished they had. Either way I think it's a great way to discuss your journey through applying to Disney if nothing else. And mine hopefully will be a good reference for people in the future.

7. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

My blog has some disney stuff in it...

www.kissesnwishes.blogspot.com

AND if you look below this post there's a link to a video I uploaded to facebook of pictures and stuff from the ICP last year...I watch it every now and again and it always makes me feel like crying, it really was the best summer I can imagine.

8. aimeejaneg

aimeejaneg New Member

9. Louiejordan

Louiejordan New Member

Yey for this list!!

I was going to make one but id rather not get my hopes up too early on, i only sent my application yesterday!
    But if i get a phone interview ill definately start doing a VLOG (though might possibly private the videos at first until i get accepted). :)

10. Sophielle

Sophielle New Member

Hi My name is Ella and I am going in January 2011. I just started a blog. It is kind of bare at the moment but I hope it will be filled up soon.
    Check it out www.ellaindisneyworld.blogspot.com

:D

11. chanm002

chanm002 New Member