Birminghame interview 19th November anyone wanna meet up on the day !!!!!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by amriley, Oct 30, 2008.

1. amriley

amriley New Member

subject title says all i wanted to say lol so does anyone wanna meet??????

2. Shayda

Shayda New Member

Hi

I'm going to the Birngham interveiw too. It'd be great to meet up, especially as I have no idea where the place is!
    What you are you at?
    Did you get confirmation when you confirmed you'd be going to the interview? I'm a bit worried, cause my email was like, if you don't reply you loose your place, so I want to make sure they got my reply!

3. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

I'm going and would love to meet some folks off here. I'll be heading down from Sheffield early on in the day to be in Birmingham early. Not had confirmation email but did send an email saying I was going.

4. Shayda

Shayda New Member

Maybe we could all meet at Birmingham New Street station, I think you can walk from there.

5. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

Sounds the best bet, that's where I'll be getting the train from Sheff to.

6. ginabella

ginabella New Member

I only live an hour away for uni, and my friend lives in solihull so i dont know what we'll be doing yet, but would def be up for meeting up!!

May drive to hers and see if we can get in from there!! :) not long now!

7. amriley

amriley New Member

hey glad lots of ppl r going to this interview would luv to meet u all there cannot wait!!!!!!!!!

8. Shayda

Shayda New Member

So, has anyone got any idea what they are going to ask us? Cause they kind of asked all the 'typical' interveiw questions in the phone interveiw.... ???

9. Kevus

Kevus New Member

I Birmingham lot I'll be there what plans do we have then for the day

10. KimmieM

KimmieM New Member

Hey everyone!!
    I would love to meet up with u all on the day, especially as I have no sense of direction and will probably end up lost in Birmingham somewhere if I go alone.
    I'll be getting the train from Leicester and so meeting at the station sounds a fab plan!

Can't wait!
    Kim xx

11. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Hey Everyone,

So I know of 7 people going to this interview. Where should we meet, as its only 13days away now.

Any ideas and any times?!

12. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

Well the interview starts at 1PM so what time would everyone want to arrive? I'm thinking 11 o clock ish then maybe a bite to eat somewhere?

13. ginabella

ginabella New Member

I was thinking 11 too! great minds huh!

Im going to be driven in by a friends mum who knows the city,

Maybe meet a birmingham new street station as i think its an easy station for lots of people!? Wheres good to eat in brum?!

14. Shayda

Shayda New Member

Hi!

Bimringham New Street is connected to a shopping centre, so there are loads of places to eat. The closest ones are burger king and subway, I think.

15. Kevus

Kevus New Member

if people are coming into either New street or moor street the best place by far is the bull ring, it has alsorts depending on peoples hunger levels and taste of food, i know there is off the top of my head..... Wagamama's, Pizza Hut, Pizza Express, Nando's and Selfridges has a food court

16. Shayda

Shayda New Member

Yeah, and the selfridges food court has a Krispy Kreme where they give out free doughnuts! ;)

17. ginabella

ginabella New Member

done! ;) hehe!

Lets avoid pizza hut, i used to work there, i've truly had enough lol!! :)

Im quite looking forward to it all.

18. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

Yes that seems a good idea, any food will do me I'd imagine (I'm always hungry). Is everyone up for a meat then?

19. Shayda

Shayda New Member

Deffinatley!

20. amriley

amriley New Member

i will be there new street station at 11am its official. we shud all arrange to meet wherver the train stops like by the exit if people are up for that then so am i cannot wait to meet my new disney buddies lol