Backstage Disney Tours

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stu_uk, Apr 10, 2005.

1. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

hey :D

I'm going on holiday to orlando in september and am looking at the different tours to do.
    The segway tour of world showcase and the keys to the kingdom tour look good but they are quite expensive! :eek:

Has anyone done a tour?? What did you think of it??

;D

2. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

I did Keys to the Kingdom. It was fun. Be prepared to ruin whatever little magic you have left though! You can get great cm discounts. My family enjoyed it too. So many little things you never notice!

Shan

3. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

I also did Keys to the Kingdom, I loved it because I am a huge park geek, I want to know every thing there is about the place. I love how smart Disney was and the people that work for him. I would recommend the Keys to the Kingdom big time. and yes as shannybanny says you will lose a little but also gain a little.

4. baby_natz16

baby_natz16 New Member

i think the epcot Undiscovered future world tour sounds great...plus you get a special firework veiwing area pass for illuminations!

Alternatively, if you have the money I would recommend the sedgway tour....that would be so much fun *zoom zoom* x

5. fuzzy

fuzzy New Member

I did "Backstage Magic" about a month ago and it was awsome, also expensive. The food at Mama Melroses(I spelt that wrong I think) and getting to see a little bit of backstage everywhere was fun. We had a great guide as well which always makes a tour good.
    Leigh