ARE U TURNING INTO YOUR PARENTS TEST!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

Are You Turning into Your Parents?
    natalia, your parents have turned you into a vigorous hybrid!

Home may be sweet, but let's face it, it's surrounded by four walls and there are lots of new experiences and different people to meet outside of them. You probably enjoy your family and appreciate the benefits that family support can provide, but your enjoyment of family events such as Christmas probably wear thin long before the decorations come down. As someone who enjoys new experiences you may feel strangled by your parent's routines and so are unlikely to follow them in your own life. You're probably not so much wary of turning into your parents as finding yourself in a cul de sac – especially if your parents move in next door! With your sociable outlook on life we can expect you to integrate yourself into different social circles and your family are likely to be just one of these. This can give you the opportunity of telling all your funny family stories to a new audience!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.................sounds true...

3. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

Are You Turning into Your Parents?
    Sarah, your parents have turned you into a genetic mutation!

Wow! You certainly seem determined not to follow in your parent's footsteps. Perhaps you shy away from any behaviours that your parents show precisely because it's what they do. It's worth bearing in mind that information, as well as genes are passed down through the generations so you might actually make life more difficult for yourself. You may be following the desire not to make the same mistakes as your parents, but what if your parents used the same tactic and did the opposite to their parents? This would mean you may be making the same mistakes as your grandparents! Bah! Despite our best efforts we always remain in the shade of our family trees, but there's no need to get upset. Just remember that unlike your family you get the opportunity to choose your friends, but don't get mixed up with the "wrong crowd" as that would annoy your parents and you wouldn't want that – would you? Just think, it could be worse; you could have been an Osbourne and had your family eccentricities being portrayed in front of millions of people!

im not at all like my parents! they r really embaressing sometimes!

Sarah :D

4. low

low New Member

lowri, your parents have turned you into a vigorous hybrid!

home may be sweet, but let's face it, it's surrounded by four walls and there are lots of new experiences and different people to meet outside of them. You probably enjoy your family and appreciate the benefits that family support can provide, but your enjoyment of family events such as Christmas probably wear thin long before the decorations come down. As someone who enjoys new experiences you may feel strangled by your parent's routines and so are unlikely to follow them in your own life. You're probably not so much wary of turning into your parents as finding yourself in a cul de sac – especially if your parents move in next door! With your sociable outlook on life we can expect you to integrate yourself into different social circles and your family are likely to be just one of these. This can give you the opportunity of telling all your funny family stories to a new audience!

5. low

low New Member

tink why is it always u who starts these test hheheheheeh
    xxxx

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol low....cos i have no life....this site is my life...lol!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

xxxxx

7. low

low New Member

heheehehe
    am even more worried now step away from the computer and go outside into the real world
    hehehe
    low xxxxx

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol...low dont get worried! ;) ;) ;)i cant i ned help to get away form the Compyter,lol.....hey low what is the real world??? lol......:) :D ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i got vigorous hybrid as well lol

xxx

10. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Julia, your parents have turned you into a vigorous hybrid

11. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

surprise surprise i didnt even need to take the test i just needed to take a look at what Julia got!!!!!! ::)

12. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

your parents have turned you into a genetic mutation!

Wow! You certainly seem determined not to follow in your parent's footsteps. Perhaps you shy away from any behaviours that your parents show precisely because it's what they do. It's worth bearing in mind that information, as well as genes are passed down through the generations so you might actually make life more difficult for yourself. You may be following the desire not to make the same mistakes as your parents, but what if your parents used the same tactic and did the opposite to their parents? This would mean you may be making the same mistakes as your grandparents! Bah! Despite our best efforts we always remain in the shade of our family trees, but there's no need to get upset. Just remember that unlike your family you get the opportunity to choose your friends, but don't get mixed up with the "wrong crowd" as that would annoy your parents and you wouldn't want that – would you? Just think, it could be worse; you could have been an Osbourne and had your family eccentricities being portrayed in front of millions of people!

13. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Haha aren't you glad I make your life so easy!

14. low

low New Member

ever seen the matrixs if that true then maybe computer are the real world who nos it like sayin what normal
    hehehehexxx
    xxxx