Application/Registration Form

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by MXP997, Sep 5, 2011.

1. MXP997

MXP997 New Member

Hey Guys!
    I am just trying to fill out the registration form on Yummy Jobs, and have a couple of quick questions, if anyone could help! Firstly, when it asks "Available from?" does this mean when are you available from next summer (when do you break from uni) to start the program (if we're lucky enough!)? Or do you put today's date?
    Secondly, when it says "Level of Position Held?" does this mean whilst working in the hospitality industry? And if so, if I haven't worked as a Supervisor, Assistant Manager or Manager, then shall I choose "Entry Level".
    Thanks for any help! Has anyone from the UK sent there applications?

2. Charl90

Charl90 New Member

Heyy,
    I was going to post those exact questions! I'm just doing the finishing touches to my CV before I apply today :) I read on another thread somewhere earlier that you should just put today's date because if we got a phone interview they would just ask us then what start date we wanted, so I don't think it would make that much difference! I've not got a clue what to put for the level of position held ??? entry-level makes more sense I suppose.

Sorry for not being very helpful, I'm a complete newbie! Where in the UK are you from?

3. MXP997

MXP997 New Member

Thanks for replying! Yes, I think I will do the same and put today's date. And I think I am going to put "Entry Level" too, to be on the safe side! I'm in exactly the same position as you, just doing some last minute tweaking to my CV and hope to send off my application tonight - exciting stuff!
    I'm from Wolverhampton, how about yourself?