*** APPLICATION PROCESS HELP!! ***

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by ratty_lydiate, Jul 28, 2005.

1. ratty_lydiate

ratty_lydiate New Member

right guys you look like a helpful lot....am currently at liverpool university just goin into my second year, i have been in contact with yummyjobs and want to apply for the summer college programme for summer 06. am abit stuck tho.....yummy told me that there will be a presentation sometime at the university maybe in october. however every1 seems to be looking at getting face to face interviews around then? does any1 know what time i should be looking at sending yummy my CV and when i should expect a phone interview(what month). also any1 know what the presentation at the university is all about?

sorry about all the questions, am new to the board!!! o ye, any1 else applying for summer 2006 please add me to MSN or contact me somehow!!!

THANKYOU!!!!

2. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

the face to face interviews that we are talking about are for the 12 month long international program not the summer college one so dont be alarmed.

As for how u go at applying for the college one i'm not sure as haven't looked into it but i'm sure someone else can help you out!

p.s. welcome to the boards ;D

3. emma

emma New Member

hey btw im from liverpool! x

4. james_wales

james_wales New Member

Sorry if this sounds silly, i might have got a bit confused whilst reading your first post, but....

Is it the College Programme, or the International Programme that you are applying for?

J
    xx

5. ratty_lydiate

ratty_lydiate New Member

college summer 1