apartments, how many in a room?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by disneytastic, May 12, 2009.

1. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

How many people wll actually be living in the room with u??
    x

2. header

header New Member

2 people per bedroom

3. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

ahh cool,is that for all the apartments as people keep sayin 8 and 6 etc but dont know wht they mean, and whats the price difference for within the apartments?
    xx

4. header

header New Member

Well it is two people per bedroom and some units can have 4 bedrooms, so in that case there are up to 8 people in the apartment, but only 2 people per actual bedroom. I don't know the rates for sure but I think it is around $80 to $100 a week depending on the size of the apartment. Larger apartments will have a lower rent.

5. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

ahh i see thank you, phew i didnt wnna be in a room with anymre than one other person would get too crowded, but thats good, :) cool,ill go for the cheapest then me thinks :)

have u gone before? did u find it hard sharing a room or fine?
    xxx

6. header

header New Member

This will be my first time doing the program, Im doing the CRP. I have travelled alot though so I know what it is like sharing a room. Your room kinda is just a place to crash, you will want to be out and about most of the time.

7. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

You don't actually get to choose. When you check in, they hand you a key and tell you the room number. You don't know how big it is until you open the door for yourself. You can request a room change if you don't like the one you were assigned, I think it costs 50$ or something.
    My brother's in a one bedroom, so it's just him and another guy and their rent is 99/week.

8. vik

vik New Member

last year i was lucky enough to be in a 2 bedroom appt which meant there were only four of us in the whole place. We were on the third fllor (the top) and we had a masive window overlooking the basketball court at vista...beautiful! i cant help but feel that this time i might not be so lucky!