Anyone Applying To The University of Central Florida Graduate Program

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by ksmart, Jul 11, 2011.

1. ksmart

ksmart New Member

Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone else has applied to the University of Central Florida Graduate Program?? I had my prescreening interview the other day and I am hoping that there are some others who are going through the same process I am :)

2. chris_m

chris_m New Member

Hi there!,

I'm applying for that program too. Now I'm getting all my papers officially translated since I'm from a non-english speaking country, will have them next week then I will apply, I just hope they don't tell me they have no more space! (tough application deadline is september 1st)

How was your application process? How about the interview? I didn't know candidates had to do one ... well keep me posted! ;)

3. ksmart

ksmart New Member

Hey! Glad to know there is someone else applying for the same program as me! What country are you from? My first interview went well. It was like a prescreening interview so it wasn't too bad. Now I have to wait for the school to accept me! I'm excited!!

4. ksmart

ksmart New Member

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/groups/183157165078697?ap=1

You should join this facebook group!

5. chris_m

chris_m New Member

I'm from mexico, glad to hear about the interview!, I'm sure the university is going to accept you. The paper work is a bit overwhelming but I'm sure the waiting is worth it! I'll let you know if I get any news!

6. chris_m

chris_m New Member

Forgot to ask, where are you from? Have you thought of the rol you would like to do? I'm thinking hospitality but I do like the other roles too!

7. ksmart

ksmart New Member

I'm from Canada! I'm hoping to work in one of the hotels but I'm not picky as long as I get to go to Disney!!

8. Piglet

Piglet New Member

I'd like to do this it sounds good :eek: Can you apply if your from England or does your uni have to be one of the selected few?

9. chris_m

chris_m New Member

10. Alex88

Alex88 Member

If you are from the UK or Canada, yummyjobs is the one to get in touch with. If you are from France or Germany InternationalServices.

11. Piglet

Piglet New Member

My degree is in Journalism so it won't count as hospitality will it :( Which is a pain cos i don't want to be a journalist i'm just kinda stuck in the degree lol I actually don't know what i wanna work in..

12. kate003

kate003 New Member

I go to the Rosen College of Hospitality Management (at the University of Central Florida) but am taking the year off to do the CRP (I'm Canadian). I just wanted to say that I don't know if you have the choice but if you do try to take a class from Ron Logan or Duncan Dixon!! Ron Logan (I had him last semester) was the Executive Vice President of Walt Disney Entertainment Worldwide (he created Fantasmic, Illuminations, Beauty and the Beast on broadway, pretty much every parade etc) and tells really great stories in class. Duncan Dixon (I haven't had him yet) created the College Program at Disney and was in charge Disney University and a lot of the educational aspects of the company. Anyways, have fun and good luck!!!