Am i the only one doing this..

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Sofi, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Sofi

Sofi Guest

I have only sent my criminal background check off so far and everytime i come on here people are talking about flights and insurance but i haven't even started looking yet!

Has anyone else not got anything sorted yet?

I have revision to do and im off to Disneyland Paris tonight for New Year! So i haven't really been thinking about June yet lol but should I?

x

2. disneydj

disneydj New Member

Yes Sofi! You should! :D Na, take your time, plan properly, i'm just getting a bit ahead of myself and getting everything booked! I hope you have/had an awesome time at DLRP!!

3. StevenC

StevenC New Member

plane prices go up a HELL of a lot the longer you wait. a ticket that is £300 today might be £400/£500 next week.

u need to get a move on booking your flight if you want to save money, but if you can afford to wait them obviously do so =)

4. pinksparkles2

pinksparkles2 New Member

I'm thinking of booking my flight tonight or tomorrow but other than that I've only done the criminal background check too.
    Think of all the people that don't even post on this board.. I'm sure there's loaddds that haven't done more than they've been told to!
    xx

5. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

just to give you a heads up with tickets. If your parents collect clubcard points from tesco you can trade them in for airmiles and save loads. My return flexi flight only cost me £165, i could have got it free but i felt bad about using all their points.

6. catfish278

catfish278 Member

LOL my parents spent all their clubcard points on their flights to florida for thier holiday which coincides with the ICP.... but I still had to pay for all my flight! dammit! ::)