Alton Towers meet up UK.

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Frou-Frou90, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Frou-Frou90

Frou-Frou90 New Member

Hey everyone, I know that every area has had/is having their own gathering but I thought it would be nice to try and get as many people together as possible :)

Some people have mentioned Alton Towers and I think it's brilliant, get us in the mood for all the rides we'll be going on in FL. I know it's closer to some people than others but it's the most central place we could find.

If people could leave a message if they are interested and we could try and sort out a date, was thinking maybe end of easter holidays or later on. A weekday is better btw as they'll be less people = less time queueing = more rides :)

2. Sofi

Sofi Guest

yeh do a weekday cos i work saturdays =P lol well its actually really hard to get to i think cos its like the middle of nowhere but i'll be up for it if i can get there somehow :) I cant do march 28th to april 8th but if its any other date i'm game :) x

3. disneydj

disneydj New Member

Brilliant idea, horrendous timing, as you've probably seen, Alton Towers have launched their new rollercoaster, Thi3teen, which will be raking in the guests over Easter. Queue times are going to be monumental... but I'm going on Wednesday so can't complain!

4. hannah89

hannah89 New Member

I would have loved to have gone but there's no way I could get there, sorry :-[

5. catfish278

catfish278 Member

And I am totally broke :(

6. Skibaby

Skibaby New Member

I would love to go...maybe after the Easter holidays might be best! Plus I've been wanting to go to Alton Towers for ages as I've not been in a while!

7. pinksparkles2

pinksparkles2 New Member

Totally would not be able to get to Alton Towers :/
    Would London not be a more central meet up place that most people can get to?
    xxx