AH!!!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by oogaboogallama, Sep 7, 2009.

1. oogaboogallama

oogaboogallama New Member

Hi,

Im Kristy from New Zealand, I just found this website, really wish I'd found it before my phone interview!! Random question because Im scaring myself now, does anyone know what the chances are of being accepted? Or what happens now? Apparently Ill get an email in the next month but are there any more stages and stuff to go through?

Thanks!!

2. michelle.e.

michelle.e. New Member

Hi there Kristy,
    I'm a first time applicant and so far the process has gone as follows:
    1. I filled out my application on yummy job and sent it in
    2. I got an email saying that they liked my application and will be conducting a phone interview within the next month or so
    3. Got the email containing details on the phone interview
    4. Got the phone interview
    5. Anxiously waited a month to find out if i made it to the face-to-face interview
    6. Got the email saying i'll be going to the F2F

annd now im just waiting for more details about the F2F.. :) I believe after the F2F, you find out if you've got a job or not! lol
    The whole process involves a lot of stressful waiting haha... so be prepared for that! :) GOOD LUCK

3. oogaboogallama

oogaboogallama New Member

Thanks very much!

Turns out I had nothing to worry about, got an acceptance email today!!!!!! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with yours, hopefully ill see you there :p