Advanced Passenger Info

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by jameshamuk, Jan 11, 2010.

1. jameshamuk

jameshamuk New Member

Right i've just had to fill out details on my address in the US on where I'll be staying during my stay in the US.

So I rang yummy jobs and they said that I'll be on Gables Commons Drive (which is where the commons is)..

Does this mean that I will be staying at the commons, or is it just a standard address which all the ICP's give to the airlines?

2. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

Standard addresss. Yummy Jobs has ZERO to do with where you're placed. Plus, the Commons is just for Cultural Rep people!

3. debz

debz New Member

is it? or can crp be in other places? wud b great if everyone from the same programme wer in the same apartments

4. catfish278

catfish278 Member

its only people there for a year who get put in the commons. everyone else will be put in vista way, chatham square or pattison court... and its random but they are all good places to live. I lived in vista last time which I had heard a lot of negative stuff but it was fab!

5. captain_kylie

captain_kylie New Member

I lived at Patterson (absoloutely amazing! so new and clean the pool is lovely and the grounds, lovely, it was a complex that was being sold as timeshares but when they couldn't sell Disney bought it as a housing complex) Only problem is it doesnt have a bus stop but is literally a 5 minute florida sun walk from the chatham stop (literally across the road from chatham)

I then lived at Chatham for the last 5 weeks which were nice, not as nice as patterson, but it was where all my friends were shich made life so much easier...not having to be signed in after 9 and leaving by 1!

xxx

p.s but yes that is deffo a standard address...we had al this last year because there are 2 standard addresses one that looks like the commons and one that reads as vista

x