Adivce needed: Travelling to New York after Florida.

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by BANGItsLaura, Apr 29, 2010.

1. BANGItsLaura

BANGItsLaura New Member

Hello there!

Well basically, I finish my ICP on the 20th of august, and am planning to go to New York for a few days, travelling back to Orlando on the 24th/25th of august to then take the long journey back to the UK.

Basically, I just wondered if anyone had any recommendations of what airline is cheapest/ I should fly with, and where's good to stay in New York which is cheap but pretty central to everything for me to be a proper tourist?

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Laura
    ;D

2. KingDavid

KingDavid New Member

Hey Laura,

Go on Expedia.com (the American site, not the English one) and you'll get a wide variety of airlines. I've flown domestically with most of them and there's very little difference, although I am partial to Virgin American and AA.

Accommodation wise, do you mind hostels? They're the best way to meet people and save some money too, often not in bad locations either.

3. Sofi

Sofi Guest

Hey those are the dates im planning to do too :D but when i get back to florida i have a hotel 27th till 17th sept :) can't wait x