A few random questions regarding ICP!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by SamanthaJane, Mar 4, 2011.

1. SamanthaJane

SamanthaJane New Member

Hi everyone,

Just a few random questions which I'm sure have been asked a million times before so apologies in advance!

I've only just discovered Disney's Summer Work Experience programme so of course I'm too late to apply for this summer. However, I was hoping to apply for summer 2012 but I will have finished my third and final year of uni good in May 2012 but don't actually have my graduation until November. Is it still ok to apply or does it have to be a summer during university? Or will I have to do the 12th month programme?

Also, when do you think summer 2012 applications will be open?

Thanks guys!

2. mushu

mushu New Member

According to the Disney International Programs website, you can do the program in the summer immediately following graduation (I guess they assume everyone graduates in the summer!) so I can only assume so.

However, the people you'll be dealing with for your application are Yummy Jobs and you can email them enquiries@yummyjobs.com and ask as they are the people who know and its always best to check!

3. Linzee

Linzee New Member

Hey, It should be fine I know of a few people going out this year who are in their final year of uni, but like mushu said there's no harm in asking yummy :) x

4. Linzee

Linzee New Member

Oh and the applications for this year opened in June so I imagine it will be the same again

5. helium7suz

helium7suz New Member

I'm in my 3rd and final year and will be doing the summer program this summer so yes you can.

6. mushu

mushu New Member

I wish I'd known about the ICP when I was at Uni...

7. Imagineer2802

Imagineer2802 New Member

Yummy Jobs also have a Facebook page, and they are pretty good at replying to queries posted on their wall. ;D