5th June - 17th August 2012 Flights!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by carly94x, Dec 3, 2011.

1. carly94x

carly94x New Member

Hey :) so was just wondering who else is going on the 5th June as I'd love to be on the same flight as at least one person going!

I've already started looking at flights & will most likely be flying from London on the 4th June :) anyone else thinking the same?

My Facebook is http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=762948134 .. please feel free to add me cause I'll chat to anyone who wants to share their excitement with me or is also going on the 5th June! :D

2. claireyboo

claireyboo New Member

I'm going on the 5th June but not sure where I want to fly from. I'd ideally want to fly from manchester but if it's cheaper, i'll go from London.

3. MikeyJD

MikeyJD New Member

Hey I am travelling on the 5th June too but I think I will be flying from Manchester as I live near there. It depends on what the flight prices are and which is easier!

Would like to fly with some people that are doing the programme too ;D

4. LauraAnne19

LauraAnne19 New Member

Im going on the 5th June and will be going from Manchester as I live in Liverpool so its not that far :)

5. SarahJane19x

SarahJane19x New Member

Meee.. I'll be Aberdeen - London - Orlando probs!

6. sagrime

sagrime New Member

I'm going out on the 5th but most likely flying from Manchester :)

7. daisy7893

daisy7893 New Member

Im going on the 5th too!
    I got Recreation, is that water parks?

8. sagrime

sagrime New Member

recreation could be either, it could be working on boating on a lake in a theme park, or you could be hiring out rings in the water parks :)

9. kurstywursty

kurstywursty New Member

I have the 5th June until the 17th August date too!
    Im from Manchester so will be flying from that airport.
    I would love to meet someone to share the same flight with! :)
    Its depressing me the thought of speaking to myself for 9 hours ha!

10. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I'm thinking of flying out couple of days early but it seems so much more expensive!! I'm booking multi-city flying back from LA, cheapest I've seen is £545...I'm going to wait and see if there's a sale in January but I'm not holding my breath.

Is anyone looking at travelling afterwards? I think I'm going to book a Trek America tour :D

xxx