2nd May ... Anyone!?!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by lozamungo, Dec 5, 2009.

1. lozamungo

lozamungo New Member

Come on people... there must be some people going on 2nd May... surely?!? :)

xx

2. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

Just you and me lol

3. Tink_ Tasvir

Tink_ Tasvir Guest

hey me three! lol but i will most likely be leaving on the 2nd may as we won't have access to disney accomodation before that, so i knda of what to arrive on the day. Also, does anyone want to meet up before like at the airport? cus i think im gunna be a lil panicky once i land lol, cus i heard u have to get a taxi from the airport to the hotel, not taxi, i mean shuttle?

I go queen mary university in london wooo! :0

4. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

yey another person!!!! I'll be flying from Manchester and should be arriving about 3pm in Orlando on the 2nd May so if your plane arrives about the same time I don't mind waiting around at the airport for a bit so we can get the shuttle to Vista together x

5. lozamungo

lozamungo New Member

woop woop!! another 2nd mayer!! ;D

oooh sweet you flyin from london then??? cuz if so i'll fly with you if ya wantt?? im planning on doing the one yummy jobs has told us about, cheapest option really :) and flexible for some travel!

whack us an add on faceyb: Lauren Ardolino there are only 2 of us lol and im the english one! xx

6. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

I'm soooo pleased we found someone else yey!!!!

Add me on facebook i'm Kandi Wilde xx

7. Tink_ Tasvir

Tink_ Tasvir Guest

Hey! yes lets book together please! lol, i think i'm going to book the flights yummy have suggested for us too.

Also, theres a thread about ppl frm icp programme to meet up next year in feb i think we should go too. what u guys say? just so we can get to knw each other and talk abo our flights and stuff lol i'm not on fb i knwww, shocking! lol i was but had to deactiavte cus i was on it religiously and my first yr wasnt too good! nehuu sayin that ive noticed loads of people are on fb and i feel left out so :( i will join up in the xams hols cus i need to make sure i do my assignments without the power of fb on me haha!

If others want to meet up let us knw! we kan also meet up at orlando airport too :)
    add me misteeq_3@hotmail.com for now anyways guys!

2nd MaY walt disney world here we come!!!!! x :D

8. lozamungo

lozamungo New Member

hahaha the powers of facebook!! lol

i'd probably be a lot smarter and have a lot better grades if it wasnt for facebook!! hahaha i WILL blame failing my degree on it!! ive added you on msnnnn :) eeee excited.....

you reckon youll fly out from landannn?? cheapest flight woop woop! and yeahh meet up sounds ace...well up for that! xx

9. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

i've added you on msn aswell. I'm stupidly excited x

10. Tink_ Tasvir

Tink_ Tasvir Guest

hahaha! Yep i'm flying out from london, i saw from yummys link to tickets that all departures leave from Gatwick. So when u book ur ticket let me know and i'll book mine so we can go together? I'll chat 2u guys about this on msn though.

i've added my name to the ' meet up in london' thread -it appears to be in Feb but i sent a post so they could clarrify as it keeps changing! where abouts in london u guys frm?

;D

11. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

I'm not from from London, I'm from Warrington which is near Manchester so i'll be flying from there x

12. lozamungo

lozamungo New Member

I'm from just about london (herts) so the parental ones will lift us to the airport... i'm probly gonna book my flight sometime over xmas hols, but yeah lets natter about it on the old msn :) wahheyy im so happy someone else will be on the flight!! you planning on doing any travelling etc after we finish?? xx

13. Tink_ Tasvir

Tink_ Tasvir Guest

Hey Lauren and Kandi! Ok kandi well if our flights are at the same time you arrive at orlando we can still maybe meet up there? :) I defo want to do some extra travelling Lauren! Are you guys wanting to do that to? i got an email from yummy saying that the dates of the programme are from 2 May-30th July, but i think we get a flexable flight frm STA, if we want to stay longer and explore!

Just got your msn invitations and look forward to speaking with you both :)

14. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

hey I defo want to go to Vegas and California so I'm up for some travelling after the program so i'm going to be getting a flexible flight so I can change it if I want too x

15. ChantelleKitchen

ChantelleKitchen New Member

Hey ...

Im new onto here but im flying from manchester on 2nd may!! Havnt chosen my flight time yet because i havnt paid in full!! Kandi ... do you think we would be on the same flight??

I am really excited ... cant wait to get to the sunshine!!

Chantelle xx