12th - 19th July.... help please :)

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by gevernon, Jan 10, 2010.

1. gevernon

gevernon New Member

Hi everyone....
    Just a quick question, my parents have booked flights for 12th July for a week in orlando to come and see me!
    I dont start my ICP til 20th June so what are the chances I will be able to get them a Disney hotel with my discount? With it being pretty short notice? And can anyone hazard a guess at how much I should expect to pay for a double room for a week?

Thanks in advance for replies! xxx

2. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

You might be able to get them a hotel, but it's quite near independance day and the busiest time, so it might not be much of a discount (if any!) - also I know you won't be able to get them into the Magic Kingdom on your maingate during the whole of July - so they will need at least a 1-day ticket!
    To guarantee a hotel at an affordable price, I'd recommend booking one now - either on or off property, prices will probably go up nearer the time... and it's not guaranteed you'll get them a room! (Certainly without them needing to move resorts).
    xx