100 Greatest kids programmes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by topsassyuk, Apr 24, 2005.

1. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

for those of you in UK this programme is just starting, looks like its going to have some classics in it!!! ;D

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

inspector gadget!!!!! rules!1

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

1.galaxy high
    2.gummi bears
    3.trap door
    4.count duckula
    5.rescue rangers
    6.gohstbusters
    7.sahrky and george

theres loads more........i love all of em.....oh dexters lab r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love that.......

4. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

wahoo - ant and dec r on there! sm:tv live, i used to love that show! but not when they left :'( in case anyone hasnt noticed i am a huge fan of ant and dec!

5. Anika

Anika New Member

Yeah, gummibears rule, Tnkerbell...! ;)

I veeeeery often watch the German children´s channel (especially Czech fairy tales... :D)

lol ;D

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yay! u remeber gummi bears!!!!!!! great wernt they!!!!.i love cartoons im always wacthin them!!!!!!!!!!..sadly not seen the Czech fairy tales!1 ;) ;D................ooh dexters labs good!11 :D :D

7. Anika

Anika New Member

I watch fairy tales all the time, love them...and the Czech ones are the best...great landscape...very romantic... :D

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

sounds nice..u got any on DVD.as it would be great if u could bring sum..........or on Video sure sumone will have video.....lol. i know i wont understand it..fun to watch tho!!11 ;) :D :D :D :D

9. Anika

Anika New Member

Sure..I´ll bring all my kiddy movies along!Gonna be fun! ;D

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

that will be cool!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
    cant wait for sum cartoon wachting!!!!heheeh!!!!

11. Sarah C

Sarah C New Member

Aggg I missed it :( Oh well, what was number 1?? Im sure this one has been on before yanno....mabe thats just me tho :S

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol i didnt even watch it!!!!ooops to busy on the internt as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

13. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

The Simpsons was number one! As always!

The one I loved seeing was Knightmare.....LOVED that programme and haven't been able to remember the name for the longest time!!!

Ellen xxx :D

14. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

omg ellen i hated knightmare i used to get so scared of it, especially in the final stage when they seemed to just vanish into thin air on them squares, used to freak me out!!! :eek:

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

dont know ifi know that one.was that some sort of game show? :D

16. A. LO

A. LO New Member

i love cartoons! haha! when i was little i watched all the disney ones like tailspin, ducktales, rescue rangers! those were the best! they had the sweetest theme songs!
    i absolutely love anime though!

17. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Knightmare was this programme where some kid put on a helmet, and was put in front of a blue screen (obviously, being a kid, I didn't realise that at the time!)...and 3 others in the team watch 'helmet head' on a screen where backgrounds are put in, and they have to get thru a castle or something by the other 3 saying 'turn right, walk 5 paces' etc....there are obstacles (the one they showed was a bomb about to go off...'helmet head' had to be guided out by the others before it went off otherwise he lost). Sometimes there were people along the way who gave 'helmet head' riddles to solve....then there's a finale, and if you get thru you win!! I always remember it was on CITV after some doctors programme!

It used to scare the crap out of me too, but I think that's why I liked it!! :):))

Ellen xxx :D

18. smiler

smiler New Member

ok I knopw the name Galaxy High but i really cant remember what it was.... sumone pls explain!! was there something to do woth a rabbit or a hare or sumthing? or am i on the wrong thing?

My all time fave (in school holidays) was Saved by the Bell.... 9am every school holiday morning!!!!! I used to think Zack Morris was lush!! haha!!

also the Racoons- loved that just for the theme tune!!!

Luv annika xx

19. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: : sounds scary lol!!!!!!!!1....................
    galaxy high was awesome...i miss it so much!!!!!!!!!lol....its hard to explain...basically its like an alien high school....ill post a pic in..it ought to jog memory and ill type a little more...lol...im a little tired lol!!!!!!! ;) ;) :D

20. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

i loved saved by the bell and yes zack was lush!!!!! Screech was hilarious!

I'm sure i have posted this in another thread but have you all been on the site: http://80scartoons.co.uk/ it has all the old classics on like racoons and you can download the theme tunes!!! ;D